Rigo Technology is the leader in Financial Application Development and Information System Consultancy in Nepal.
Large enterprises in Nepal and Abroad including Universities, Banks, INGOs, and Business Groups are using our audit, advisory and software solutions for past 9 years.
From its establishment in 2010, Rigo has emerged as one of the best enterprise resource planning and financial application development company in Nepal.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Rigo is looking for brilliant software engineers for our flagship product Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Rigo ERP is a comprehensive ERP solution which includes Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Asset Management, Logistics Management, Procurement Management, Customer Management and Business Intelligence. Rigo ERP is being used by many esteemed organizations in Nepal.
WHAT YOU WILL DO EVERY DAY:
- Use your software development skills (while continuously enhancing them) to create beautiful software products
- Actively paricipate within Engineering team through coding excellence, knowledge sharing, peer code reviews, and related tasks
- Contribute in research, design, and development of software specifications, either individually or as part of a team
- Participate in the evaluation of new technologies, tools, and methods and assist in their deployment into the organization
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and clients
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement best practices, identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues
- Utilize proven project management methods to plan, track, and develop projects
- Communicate status, issues and risks to project stakeholders
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Minimum 2 years experience in ASP.NET (C#)
- Good understanding of .NET MVC Framework and .NET Core
- Good grasp of RDBMS (MSSQL or PostgreSQL), LINQ/Entity Framework
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding of enterprise solution architecture as it pertains to scalability, modularity, systems integration, etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Knowledge of AWS ecosystem (or Azure, GCP) developing scalable services
- A fascinating team to work with
- Attractive salary
- Insurance (Health and Accidental)
- Five working days a week
- Challenging projects
If you think you are the one we are looking for, drop us your resume with a cover letter viaemail at careers [AT] rigonepal.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|30 Oct, 19|
|28 Nov, 19|