Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services.
With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development – providing specialized products, IT services a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
These are professional openings requiring a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. Currently, we are seeking skilled and passionate professionals to provide technical support for our rapidly-growing large-scale enterprise application to our customers worldwide.
This is one of a kind opportunity for IT enthusiasts to gain extremely valuable professional exposure. The ideal candidate will have sound technical knowledge across wide range of IT paradigms including IT infrastructure management, datacenters, networking, virtualization technologies, cloud technologies and so on. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with high profile system integrators like AWS and rapidly learn trending technologies.
- Provide product demoes and walkthrough to customers.
- Help customers in product deployment and troubleshooting technical issues, both verbally and electronically in a positive, professional, efficient manner.
- Document customer issues/resolution/steps taken to troubleshoot and report to the product team.
- Capture customer aspirations, requirements and common causes technical issues.
- Follow-up on customer issues in timely manner and monitor them to closure.
- Identify and report product performance issues specifically relating to opportunities that improve installation documentation, manuals and all other product literature.
- Respond to product related technical inquiries from customers.
- Adhere to all necessary company policies and procedures, standard operating procedures and completing company/organization-wide required documentation/trainings.
- Promote and adhere to departmental and organizational information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Experience operating and supporting enterprise application(s).
- Strong dedication to customer service and excellent telephone skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to identify and resolve application issues.
- Quick learner and passionate about exploring latest tools and technologies.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work with clients remotely.
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently on flexible schedule.
- Working knowledge of Linux environment, familiarity with cloud services (AWS preferred), we servers, networking and virtualization technologies will be of added advantage.
* Candidates with different stream of education but sufficient relevant experience may apply too.
* Remuneration and benefits no constraint for deserving candidates
|Computer - Technology/Management|
|0 NRs per hour|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|25 Dec, 18|
|25 Jan, 19|