We create software products and companies from scratch, and we work with innovative companies to source and hire top talent.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Description for Android Developer
Introduction to The Innovia Group LLC
The Innovia Group LLC(TIG) is an innovative service firm located in Brooklyn, New York and New Baneshwor, Kathmandu. TIG provides businesses custom software and staffing solutions, and provides a private cloud community software platform for groups.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of JAVA
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment.
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days or 40 working hours in a week.
- Performance bonus for monthly performer.
- Paid leave and sick leaves.
- Weekly recreational games.
- Provident fund.
We are always looking to talk with people who would be a great fit for the team. Some general qualities that we’re looking for are:
- Self-motivated - You’ll be surrounded by teammates that take commander’s intent and run with it. You determine what needs to happen to get the job done.
- Inquisitive - You ask good questions and get to the heart of a problem.
- Excited - You’re excited about the web, particularly how the representation of information on screens can inform people’s decisions.
- Driven - You’re curious and hungry to learn new subjects and skills.
|Engineering - Computer|
|0 NRs per hour|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|04 Sep, 19|
|03 Oct, 19|