Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are a social enterprise organisation with various profit oriented projects on organic/agro/forestry products in collaboration with community and other forest users groups. We also run several non-profit charity projects of general health/oral health and primary education outreaches in collaboration with the beneficiary communities and local governmental agencies.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Planning and coordination of various projects under different programmes of Public Health/ Oral Health and Primary/Elementary Education.
- Ensuring implementation of policies and practices
- Maintaining budget and tracking expenditures/transactions
- Coordinage and
We are looking for a competent Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organizing projects under different programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
To be an excellent project coordinator, you must be organized, multi-tasking and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams. If you have further skills in program development and human resources support, we’d like to meet you.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards.
- Support planning, coordination and implementation of a project and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order materials and inventories
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth of projects and development
- Process and report on office expenses
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Schedule in-house and external meetings
- Distribute incoming mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Make travel arrangements
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone or in-person)
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Update office policies as needed
- Proven experience as project coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of project management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
Starting salaries for Project Coordinator is Rs 20,000 per month for the probation period of 6 months. Salary can be increased after first 6 month’s appraisal. Dynamic financial rewards will be in accordance with the development and progression of the new projects.
How to Apply:
1. Apply with your CV
2. A recent passport photo,
4. Contact mob number and
5. A paragraph (in 300 words) as to why you should be considered for the vacancy, to email@example.com
|20000 NRs per month|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|14 Oct, 19|
|13 Nov, 19|