Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Recruiting Administrative Assistant:
We are a Social Enterprise operating many projects in hospitality, voluntourism, eco-businesses with strong base in grassroots level and international student communities. As we are scaling up our operations therefore need a strong team of motivated, result oriented young people.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant with a good command over English language to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our management and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. The candidate would be a self-starter and adept in multi-tasking.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, bulletins, handbooks and manuals
- Research and develop new markets
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Minimum educational qualification is Graduation (Bachelor).
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Skills in social networking platforms of Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, Vimeo, Twitter, etc. is very important
The following points are illustrated as to what qualities we are looking into the candidate to possess ideally :
1. Adept in Technology
Having the technological skills necessary to perform data entry, manage team calendars, and create company report.s. It’s important to be familiar with Microsoft Office software like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and more. A thorough understanding of computer software, browsers, and operating systems will be valued. Adobe Photoshop would be highly valued
2. Verbal & Written Communication
One of the most important administrative skills you can exhibit as an admin assistant are your communication abilities. The company needs to know they can trust you to be the face and voice of other employees and even the company. This includes handling incoming correspondence from customers, suppliers, or partners in a timely and professional manner. It is important to have have a friendly and positive attitude whilst interacting with customers and guests.
Not only are strong organization skills needed to keep yourself organized as an administrative assistant, they are also needed so you can keep the whole office organized as well. This includes organizing team schedules, events, and files with a system that makes sense for everyone. This ensures that your fellow team members in the organization can easily follow your filing systems.
4. Time Management
Because admin assistants are a resource for the whole company, it can feel like your time is stretched across several departments. To make sure your time is properly allocated and planned, it’s crucial that you have good time management. Otherwise, you will potentially stretch yourself too thin. To be the best resource for your team, you need to accurately plan your tasks and the time they will take.
5. Strategic Planning
Similar to time management, admin assistants need the skill of being able to plan strategically. This means prioritizing your tasks in order of importance or planning out processes for the entire office to follow. Planning skills also come into play when arranging employee and executive calendars when unexpected cancellations or changes arise.
If you already have experience working as an administrative professional, you already know that you need to be able to adapt. In business, things can change at a rapid pace and you need to be able to adapt quickly to get the job done and assist your teammates. To do this, admins need to be resourceful in getting their tasks done through multi-tasking and creative thinking skills. This is especially important when your boss is unavailable during a crisis—as an assistant you need to be resourceful in exploring other avenues to reach a solution.
In handling sensitive client or partner communications, assistants need to be detail-oriented to catch potential typos and grammatical errors. Furthermore, having an eye for detail helps with data entry tasks and reporting to ensure that your work is accurate and trustworthy.
8. Anticipating Needs
Ability to anticipate needs and complete important tasks without needing to be asked is very important quality. An initiative to support the business instead of waiting around for approval or direction is a so that you can take care of the business without needing constant supervision is a plus point.
Apply within the 30th April, 2019 with your
- Facefook profile ID
- A recent passport size photograph
- An essay (in 500 words) as to why do think you are suitable for the post.
If you have your own laptop and two-wheeler, please do mention.
The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 3 months on a remmuneration of 15000 per month. Once inducted into the position will get a take home salary of Rs 20000 per month.
|Administrative / Management|
|Please check details below.|
|Please check details below.|
|07 Apr, 19|
|30 Apr, 19|