HKI/Nepal is working to improve the nutritional status of women and young children through evidence based research and programs. Helen Keller International (HKI), CARE, FHI 360, Nepali Technical Assistance Group (NTAG), Equal Access Nepal (EAN), Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO), Vijaya Resource development Centre (VDRC) is implementing USAID funded Suaahara II Program (SP II) in 40 districts, applications are invited from interested, committed, dynamic team players and experienced Nepali nationals for the following positions:
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Helen Keller International (HKI)/Nepal, an International non-profit organization (INGO) working in nutrition and food security in partnership with the USAID-funded Sabal Program seeks application from energetic and self- motivated Nepalese citizens for the following position based in MAKAWANPUR district.
Position: Admin & Finance Officer (short-term)
(till end of June 2019 for 4 months)
- Responsible for accounting of all incoming and outgoing financial transactions.
- Forecast and request cash transfers from Kathmandu.
- Visit partners, review their systems and train/coach, as required.
- Review and finalize all district monthly financial reports.
- Provide logistic support for program teams.
- Provide ongoing support for compliance and audits.
Requirement for the role
- Bachelor’s degree in financial management, administration or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in national or international agencies.
- Familiar with FAMAS accounting software will be an added value.
- Direct experience in reporting on grants to partners and donors.
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel, Power point).
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Submission to: Nepal.email@example.com
- A cover letter
- Updated CV
- Minimum of three reference contact details (mobile and e-mail), including current employer.
Deadline for Submission: COB February 17, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunities employer
|Finance & Administration|
|11 Feb, 19|
|17 Feb, 19|