We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000.
As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Admin cum Finance officer for our client company.
Admin cum Finance officer
Salary Range – 25,000 to 35,000 / month (Negotiable)
- Maintain all accounting and administrative works.
- Prepare all financial and management reports
- Co-ordinate in all administrative functions.
- Liaise with customer/clients for payment.
- Handling Petty cash transaction & maintain daily expenses records.
- Prepare and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly/annual records.
- Prepare and ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Ensure and liaise for effective procurements/Imports and official/contract related tasks/communication.
- Develop and maintain budget, monitor actual against budget for financial control.
- Graduate with min. 4 yrs experience in administration.
- Must have the ability to work independently, self-motivated and good understanding of office procedure are essential.
- Pleasing personality and leadership quality with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Can work efficiently under tight deadline.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Nepal (Written & Spoken)
|Finance & Administration|
|04 Oct, 18|
|25 Oct, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.