Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Qualifications & skills:
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject with at least two years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficient with Microsoft office package especially in excel & accounting software Tally.
- Must possess driving/scooter license.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate with local & government bodies like, CDO, SWC, Municipality, Ward Office for administrative purpose.
- Prepare vouchers.
- Conduct tax deposit as per the requirements.
- Handle banking transaction like cheque/cash deposition & withdrawal.
- Ensure all financial and administrative records are retained as per the organizational polices.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation.
- Handle petty cash.
- Assist in organizing meetings and events of organization.
- Prepare and drop the official letters, documents as needed.
- Logistic management like travel arrangement, hotel booking, flight booking, stationeries.
- Preparing agendas for internal meetings.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Please submit your CV with cover letter, recent photograph, detailed work responsibilities, two references (one must be of the current/last organization), driving/scooter license number, salary history and expected salary at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete application will not be entertained.
Women and women from ethnic groups are strongly encouraged.
|Accounting and Finance|
|04 Nov, 19|
|17 Nov, 19|