Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
YCO Pvt. Ltd. a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be a part of our dynamic team as “Accounts/Finance Officer.” Details of the same have been highlighted below:
- Maintaining financial and accounting data up-to-date to support company's operations and other requirements.
- Manage all account receivable and payable activities of company.
- Oversee the overall disbursement of regular payments to staff, office overheads, supplies and others.
- Petty Cash handling and book keeping of day to day petty expenses.
- Administration and filing of taxes i.e. VAT, Income Tax, Corporate Tax etc.
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Raise invoices, support collection and credit management.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, receivables, inventory on regular basis.
- Liaise with auditors and audit firm’s staff as and when required.
- Master Degree holder in management or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in accounting and finance related work.
- Hands-on experience in using accounting software.
- Extensive spreadsheet skills.
- Smart and pleasing personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
- Integrity, dependability, loyalty and ability to collaborate with a team.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th April 2019.
|Accounting and Finance|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|12 Mar, 19|
|10 Apr, 19|