We are the partner for Oracle NetSuite, World's #1 Cloud ERP
Apply Before: 26 Sep, 19
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Accountant General Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Financing or relevant field
- Should have the knowledge on Corporate Finance,
- 1 Years of experience in relevant field. Fresher’s are also encouraged to apply.
- Reporting Skills,
- Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented,
- Reporting Research Results,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management
|Accounting and Finance|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|27 Aug, 19|
|26 Sep, 19|