Head of Clinical Services
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN) is a Family Planning (FP) and Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) service oriented social enterprise, registered as a local NGO in Nepal. It works as the implementing partner of Marie Stopes International, UK (MSI); a global charity for providing reproductive health services across the world with a mission of ensuring an individual’s fundamental right to have ‘children by choice not chance.’
We are looking for qualified and competent candidates for the following position:
Position: Head of Clinical Services
Required Number: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
Employment Type: Contractual, yearly contract with possibility of extension.
The Head of Clinical Services is responsible to lead clinical management across all SPN’s channels of delivery and to ensure clinical excellence is achieved and maintained across the programme. The Head of Clinical Services team is responsible for high quality clinical standards and complete client satisfaction achieved. All clinical staff understand and follow all current MSI protocols and MoH guidelines. The Head of Clinical Services will report to Executive Director. S/he will also coordinate and participate in the Medical Assessment Team Meetings.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Detailed knowledge of clinical protocols
- At Least 7 years’ experience in :
- Technical/clinical competence working with technical specialists and demonstrating an ability to train others. Experience in community facilitation and training with an emphasis on participatory approaches
- Experience of achieving uniform clinical standards across multiple service delivery points
- Demonstrated experience in handling complex service delivery involving multiple locations
- Demonstrated programme management experience (e.g. logistics, management of change, strategic planning, budget management or financial management.
- Belief in a whole team approach to clinical quality management where everyone plays a role and everyone is responsible for infection prevention
- Planning, delivery and assessment of project activities in the field ( involving multiple locations)
- Developing and implementing control mechanisms to measure successful project delivery and increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Performance management of multiple teams
- Solid experience in developing partnerships across a range of stakeholders (public/NGO/private) to drive project activities.
- A deep understanding of the SRH issues facing in Nepal
For a detailed job description for above position, please visit https://www.mariestopes.org.np/join-our-team/
To apply for this job please CLICK HERE
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to apply by January 31, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. For more details, please log on to https://www.mariestopes.org.np. You are requested to clearly mention the position and district you are applying for in the subject of your covering letter.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
SPN is as an equal opportunities employer and all team members are required to sign up to and adhere to our Code of Conduct.
Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.