Detailed Job description / requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adequate designing techniques include web and graphics.
- Working with a wide range of graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro and InDesign.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Ability to develop creative art and design
- Preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas.
- Managing multiple projects and creative ideas in a fast-paced environment.
Skills & Experience:
- To be eligible for the role of Graphic Designer you will need to possess the following key skills and experience:
- 1 Years experience working in a similar role.
- Proficient skills in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign & their Creative Suites.
- Experience in delivering brand consistency.
- The ability to plan, organize and priorities your work.
- Good Communication Skill.
Note: If you think you are the perfect one for the above post then send your CV with portfolio & expected salary to email@example.com. Because of Covid-19 all our staff will be working remotely, you must have access to good internet connection.