BerryBytes develop computer vision technologies using Machine Learning and AI and offers Cloud Native Application solutions. We bring the perfect combination of talent and technology to help our customers overcome their most significant challenges.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why a Career with BerryBytes
At BerryBytes, we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. BerryBytes's idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
You will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with BerryBytes. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
We offer flexible hours, competitive PTO policy, incentive, bonus, health and wellness, and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field.
Please send your latest resume in PDF format at email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer with GoLang to join our team. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of key product features
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Will work in a fast-paced environment to deliver high-quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Prepare technical requirements and software design specifications
- Install and support systems used internally by development
- Responsible for helping to document the software
- Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong in Go Concurrency.
- Knowledge Operating system internals.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and common web technologies ‘
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple task assignments.
- Strong initiative, written, and verbal communication skills.
Experience with any of the following technologies a plus
- Solid experience in Multi-threaded and Concurrent programming
- TCP/IP socket programming
- Familiarity with GoLang leading opensource libraries
- Static and dynamic analysis tools
- Working knowledge of encryption tools and technologies
- NoSQL and Relational Databases experience
- ElastiSearch and RabbitMQ experience a plus.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes a plus.
- Experience in CI/CD and DevOps processes.
- This is a full-time position, with great career prospects as we grow.
- Hours: Flexible full-time working hours
- Compensation: Based on experience