Girls Empowerment officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Centre for Agro-Ecology and Development
(CAED) broadly works in social
justice issues with marginalized groups, dalit, women and indigenous people. It
is looking for competent candidates for the following positions to work in its
different program areas.
Position Title: Girls Empowerment Officer -1( Surkhet based)
· Bachelor Degree in Gender and Development, Child Development, Sociology, Social Work or Public Health with 3 years experience or Masters degree with 2 years of professional working experience in participatory planning, program implementation and monitoring
· Good understanding of girl child rights issues and social contemporary issues including rights based approach
· Experience in working with women, adolescents and children in the community
· Good analytical skill to interpret local socio-cultural issues
· Excellent organizational skills, conducting multiple tasks and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
· Demonstrated leadership, facilitation, training skills and program monitoring skills.
· Having passion to work with women and girl children in community
· Experience with skill working with public school teachers, SMC and rural municipalities
· Excellent command on oral and written English and Nepali
Interested women candidates meeting above requirement are kindly requested to apply with recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 November 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview process. Telephone enquiry will not be entertained.