Job posted on 26 Aug, 2021 Apply before 25 Sep, 2021
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Formed with the vision of helping brands in digital customer experiences, we believe that machine learning and AI are going to fundamentally transform omni-channel digital engagement. We are visionaries, data scientists, coders and business people. And we are also customers who feel the pain of brands with disjointed customer experiences, with myriad product ecosystems to effectively deal with the end clients.
We are the leading true omni-channel Digital Customer Experience Platform with a goal #beyondORM #beyondListening #takecontrol. We have been helping brands and enterprises to enhance their digital customer experience and gain insights through data & analytics. With our AI driven conversation cloud and digital media command centre, and real-time dashboards we are empowering our clients #beyondsocial. We are headquartered in US, we have physical presence in India and US, and function through partners in APAC region. Our product is sold in over 100 countries directly or through partners.
Product Engineers will work on our flagship AI based Big Data Solution, Simplify360 SAAS Platform. Simplify360 is a AI and NLP based big data analytics and visualisation platform. It's a leading B2B customer experience platform widely used by leading brands like OLA, MTV, TataSky, Hyundai, Nestle, RedChillies etc. We are looking for great full-stack developers who are looking to pursue their career in to big data, AI and NLP technology. Come join the team to build next big thing !!
- Design and code the amazing workflow, features or modules in Simplify360 suite.
- Tackle tough engineering and product problems, create solutions of customer's problems.
- Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
- Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
- Take the ownership of modules from design to implementation and deployment.
- Great software design and development skills. Deep knowledge of design, coding and implementation.
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working and prototypes quickly.
- Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Big Data Solution like Hadoop, HBase would be an added advantage.
- Great attitude towards work and people.
- Intellectually curious and inventive.