Full-Stack Engineer for Machine Learning
BerryBytes develop computer vision technologies using Machine Learning and AI and offers Cloud Native Application solutions. We bring the perfect combination of talent and technology to help our customers overcome their most significant challenges.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
BerryBytes specialized in AI capabilities powered by computer vision and cloud-native microservice development. We are pushing the limits on real-time interactivity. We are looking for ML engineers who like to work with exceptional people on challenging problems.
- Work closely with our Chief Architect and/or the Lead Engineer and enjoy participating in architectural and application development discussions.
- Work closely with our Machine Learning Scientists and enjoy scaling services and making them secure.
- Support of full stack, end-to-end ML application solution development
- NodeJS/AngularJS 6.x Applications
- Python backend services (Flask)
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch databases
- Provide leadership to the team in mastering technologies, identifying and implementing worthwhile new technologies and improving our process.
- Implement continuous testing to accomplish delivery (CI/CD), including writing unit tests and end-to-end integration tests.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of front-end software development and/or micro-service experience, preferably in early or mid-stage startups, or Machine Learning-related projects.
- At least 1 year in MVC Web framework, ideally React or above.
- At least 1 year in building applications for public clouds, e.g. AWS, GCS,
- Experience in building micro-services using REST API and/or gRPC.
- A willingness to constantly identify knowledge gaps and to learn new technologies when needed.
- Soft skills, e.g. team player, clear and concise communication, problem solver, sense of humor.
Nice to have
- Expertise in Docker. Kubernetes would be an added advantage.
- Logging (e.g. splunk, logstash, sentry) and Elastic Search (ELK).
- Experience or interest in contributing to the platform’s overall design.
- Prior experience in Machine Learning projects would be advantageous.
- Awareness in application security vulnerabilities, e.g. OWASP top 10
- Deserving candidate will be awarded best salary and bonus!
- onsite opportunities in US and possible H1b sponsors as well.