Full Stack Developer
Know-it is the cloud-based credit management platform with a difference. The platform streamlines the credit control process so you can credit check and monitor, chase for payment, collect overdue unpaid invoices and more, all in one place. As a pioneering and rapidly growing global technology firm, Know-it (Global) is currently launching in the UK. We have planned launch dates for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the USA set within the next 2 years. We need to establish ourselves as a global leader in credit management SaaS platform technology.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Darcey Quigley & Co is the UK’s leading Pre-Litigation Commercial Debt Recovery Company, specialising in recovering outstanding accounts both in the UK and Internationally and part of the Know-it family.
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-level full-stack developer to join our team. You will join our development team and work closely with end-users to ensure our debt recovery system is first class. You should have a great eye for detail and have strong analytic & problem-solving skills. This is a full-time remote position working and you will be part of with office-based team that work in Glasgow, Scotland. You must be able to work UK hours 8 am – 5 pm.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with 4+ years of experience in the following technologies:
- PHP (Laravel): (experience essential)
- REST API integrations working knowledge is desirable
- Salesforce knowledge is desirable
- Agile methodology working knowledge - SCRUM
- Experience of Test Driven Development is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
You should also be:
- A highly motivated and driven self-starter.
- A strong team player with the ability to generate ideas with team members and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude.
- Have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and can meet tight deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels and the ability to work closely with end-users.