Front End Software Engineer
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Are you a super savvy SOFTWARE ENGINEER with an unhealthy obsession for code and problem-solving?!
- Be part of an emerging fintech team within an established business that has an outstanding reputation in the Australian mortgage industry.
- Have the privilege to work on a greenfield projects using the latest and greatest technologies.
- Work on challenging problems and come up with innovative solutions.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Proven experience in building Enterprise Applications.
- Experience with Node.js, AWS, React, Redux, AngularJS, Less or Sass, Webpack, NoSQL (MongoDB or DynamoDB) and MySQL.
- Proficiency with object-orientated programming languages and front-end frameworks.
- Strong skills in other languages will be highly-regarded.
- AWS certification will be highly-regarded.
Who you are:
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team.
- A customer and outcome-driven mindset.
- Influencing and interpersonal skills, including seeking first to understand as well as a high EQ (emotional intelligence) for both customers and fellow developers.
- Experience in building, configuring and customising the tools most commonly used in software development in a continuous delivery environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and the changing business needs of an agile company.
Interested applicants please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Also note that only sucessful applicants will be contacted. Get to know us! Visit hlenepal.com.np