GrowByData was founded by powerhouses in big data analytics and SaaS, who have leveraged the power of global operations for decades. We help early-to-growth-stage companies use data to improve margins, delight customers, and accelerate revenue growth.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you interested in having your products be used by 1000s of brands globally? Does building a global brand excite you? Does having your solutions be used by the world’s top brand get you up from bed? GrowByData is on a mission to expand its distribution to the world’s retailers and is seeking energetic, creative, and self-driven individuals to join the challenge. We are looking for amotivated, and talented individual to join us as a Front-End Engineer.S/he will be responsible to conceptualize the UI/UX wireframe and also to implement code that will produce visual elements of the application. S/he will be working with the product managers to understand the UI/UX requirements and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
TITLE: FRONT-END ENGINEER
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure highest level of commitment for best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of data visulation concepts, tools and technologies such as D3js, HighCharts, ChartJS etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of web API and its usage would be an advantage.
EDUCATION Bachelors degree, preferably in computer science.
If you are an individual who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, and would like to leave your mark on a new endeavor, and really want take ownership of what will be the driving force of a successful company, then let us know you want to become a part of our team! Email email@example.com to be considered immediately.