Front-End Developer - UI/UX Engineer
Code Fusion Technologies is a global software development company providing IT solutions to enterprises worldwide. Combining proven expertise in technology, and an understanding of emerging business trends, Code Fusion delivers a range of software development solutions that includes e-business solutions, enterprise applications, professional website design and development, product engineering, CMS Softwares, Time and attendance tracking software, etc. We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain and support various aspects of information technology.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Web applications, and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing.
- Work as a key project resource on a project team or independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Ship DRY and scalable code with a focus on performance optimization and backed by unit tests.
- Design and implement responsive features.
- SEO semantic coding and Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science, or any related field).
- Having 3+ years of experience in Front-end development.
- SCSS/SASS, Foundation/Semantic UI/Bootstrap frameworks.
- Experience leading and setting up A/B user testing.
- Understanding of web-based development principles and best practices.
- Deep understanding of Web and Information Security concepts and concerns, such as CORS, CSP, CSRF, XSS, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Outstanding knowledge of Frontend build tooling (Webpack/Parcel, Babel, NPM/Yarn).
- Solid understanding of single page application (SPA) development.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps and GraphQL.
- Have a passion for staying up-to-date with current technologies in web development
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket.
- Competitive Salary (6 months review).
- 5 days working week.
- Young and Motivated Team.
- Opportunity to work in a company with International Standards.
- Team events and movie nights.
|Category||Engineering - Computer, Engineering - Software, Computer - Programming, Web Designing and Programming, Software Development|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||11 Jan, 2020|
|Apply Before||10 Feb, 2020|