Front-End Developer - UI/UX Engineer
Code Fusion Technologies is a global software development company providing IT solutions to enterprises worldwide. Combining proven expertise in technology, and an understanding of emerging business trends, Code Fusion delivers a range of software development solutions that includes e-business solutions, enterprise applications, professional website design and development, product engineering, CMS Softwares, Time and attendance tracking software, etc. We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain and support various aspects of information technology.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The Code Fusion team is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the architecture, design, and development of complex large-scale systems. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
The candidate should work within an agile development environment with other developers and responsibilities include design & development of performant web and mobile apps that are consistent across all browsers, platforms, and devices.
Salary: Depending On Skills and Experience (No Ceiling for deserving candidates)
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Web applications, and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing.
- Work as a key project resource on a project team or independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Ship DRY and scalable code with a focus on performance optimization and backed by unit tests.
- Design and implement responsive features.
- SEO semantic coding and Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science, or any related field).
- Having 2+ years of experience in Java development.
- SCSS/SASS, Foundation/Semantic UI/Bootstrap frameworks.
- Experience leading and setting up A/B user testing.
- Understanding of web-based development principles and best practices.
- Deep understanding of Web and Information Security concepts and concerns, such as CORS, CSP, CSRF, XSS, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Outstanding knowledge of Frontend build tooling (Webpack/Parcel, Babel, NPM/Yarn).
- Solid understanding of single page application (SPA) development.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps and GraphQL.
- Have a passion for staying up-to-date with current technologies in web development
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket.
We Offer Following Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (6 months review).
- 5 days working week.
- Young and Motivated Team.
- Opportunity to work in a company with International Standards.
- Team events and movie nights.
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this form.
Note: It is compulsory to fill-up the form and candidates won't get a callback if they don't fill out this form.