Front End Developer
Cogent Health Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Post: Front End Developer
Department: Enterprise Resource Planning
We are looking for Front End Developer. Highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to design and develop web applications from the point of view of a front-end developer. You will work closely with other software engineers, UI/UX designers, Quality Assurance as well as Application support team to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
- Develop, deliver and test software prototypes.
- Coordinate with the Team leader on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other team members to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Debug existing source code and fine-tune feature sets.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- At least Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Fluency in Front-end Testing, like JEST, Enzyme.
- Familiar with Maven, GIT/ SVN will be a plus point.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment. Ability to develop new approaches to complex logical problems.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- An effecient and effective team person.