Freelance Content Creator
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for Junior Level 50 Content Creators to be a part of our content team from different parts of Nepal. The content you create will be seen by thousands of people from all around the world. You will be responsible for creating attention-grabbing content that evokes emotions in the audience. You will be working directly under the supervision and collaboration of the Content Manager and growth team.
What is Sagoon?
Sagoon (Company) is incorporated in the United States, India, and Nepal - a social commerce platform focused on gifts and coupons for socializing.
The platform has over 7 million users. Our users discover and share stories that interest them in texts, photos, and videos and earn FREE Smart Coins to shop in our partners’ stores.
What do you have to perform?
- Create content based on Content Guidelines.
- Creates and publishes content that is informative, factual, concise, visually compelling, and a delight to consume.
- Writing stories, articles on current affairs and general topics mostly in Entertainment, Politics and Religion.
- You can share your experience, knowledge, skills, or what's happening around you in a 220 character Text, Image, or video.
- Other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
What Skills do you need to possess to perform the job?
- Freshers and Students passionate about writing and content creation are encouraged to apply
- A portfolio of articles/blogs, YouTube channel, social media pages or any form of content.
- Ability to develop content with user-centricity while also thinking of underutilized audiences to penetrate new segments
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Must be self-driven, motivated, and desire to learn and grow
Perks of working with us:
- A friendly close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- Flexible work schedule
- Attractive salary for freelancing work
- A vibrant and active culture
Interested to Apply?
If the vacancy appeals to you and matches your interest, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include the following:
- Your CV/Resume
- The position you are applying for as the subject
- Describe your experience of COVID-19.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this lockdown. This role is expected to begin as a remote position until the lockdown situation is eased.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We thrive on inclusivity here at Sagoon. We believe in creating a workplace where our people feel included, respected, valued and facilitate an environment that fosters innovation and creativity.