Detailed Job description / requirements:
A national non-government and non-profit public health organization dedicated to improve the health and nutritional status of women and children of Nepal through sustainable development changes is partner to BHAKARI project and seeks to recruit Finance Officer.
Number of Position: 1
Location: based in Kathmandu
- Maintaining daily expenditure voucher and ledger;
- Recording, handling and summarizing accounting information
- Posting the vouchers into FAMAS (Accounting software) on daily basis.
- Accounting of inventories and fixed assets
- Banking transactions
- Preparing financial statements and reports
- Accounting for value added tax, payroll accounting and other administrative works related to the project
- Performing administration and logistics management activities
- Updating organization chart and staff contact list
- A good experience on financial management of INGOs
Knowledge and skills required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in management with major in finance from any recognized university;
- At least 3 years of experience in similar projects;
- A good competency on writing report and communication in English; and
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has experience in development projects.
Women and marginalized populations are encouraged to apply.
- Please apply with your recent bio-data at this email address: email@example.com the subject box in the email should indicate the title of the post that you have applied for.
- And, please fill up the personal details form from this link: https://forms.gle/rRey8k7SQqqdeGiC6. Application without submission of this form will be disqualified for shortlisting.
The e-application should reach to us by 1700 hours, February 5, 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.