Finance and Operation Manager/District Coordinator/Nutrition and WASH Expert/Agriculture and NRM Officer/ Accountant
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) with the vision of happy and healthy children is currently working in 15 districts of Nepal, irrespective of geographical location. Dedicated to children's education, health and rights, ASN works in various developmental themes; Health and nutrition, education, child protection, natural resource management, livelihood, and humanitarian response.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Aasaman Nepal is a national non-profit NGO, working in Education, livelihood, child protection and health. It has been working in Nepal since 1999.
Aasaman Nepal in partnership with Welthungerhilfe (WHH), is implementing nutrition program in Salyan District (2020-2023)
Aasaman Nepal is looking for experienced and highly qualified Nepali candidates to apply for the following position:
1. Finance and Operation Manager– 1 Position (Core staff based in Janakpur): The Finance and Operation Manager is responsible for monitor the day-to-day financial and administration operations within the organization.
Required qualification: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, Master’s degree preferred with at least 5 years of experience in similar working areas.
Skills required: Recognized expert in accounting, operation, management and taxation with good skill in MS office package.
2. District Coordinator – 1 Position (based in Salyan): The District Coordinator is responsible for the overall management and effective implementation of the nutrition program.
Required qualification: Master's degree in health with at least 5 years of experience in similar working areas.
Skills required: Reporting and communication in Nepali and English.
3. Nutrition and WASH Expert– 1 Position (based in Salyan): The Nutrition and WASH Expert is responsible for providing technical support of nutrition and wash activities to the program and will assist the district coordinator in the planned activities
Required qualification: Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 5 year’s project management experience in the field of food and nutrition security promotion.
4. Agriculture and NRM Officer– 1 Position (based in Salyan): The Agriculture and NRM Officer is responsible for providing technical support of food and agriculture to the program and will assist the district coordinator in the planned activities
Required qualification: Bachelor's degree in food and agriculture or related field with at least 5 years' experience in the related field.
5. Accountant – 1 Position (based in Salyan): To manage the financials of the program and maintain the records of all the transactions related to the program. S/He is responsible to prepare financial report to the donor.
Required qualification: Bachelors in management with a minimum of 2 years' experience.
Age Limit for all post: Candidate between 21 years – 45 years are only eligible to apply for the above-mentioned post
Duration: Annual contract based on performance (3 Year Project)
Selected candidates must adherence to Aasaman Nepal’s internal policies and procedures, protocols, Code of conduct with special attention to Child Protection Policies and Do No Harm approach including funding agency’s policies, guidelines and agreements.
Competent candidates from disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter indicating the post applied for with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org within (5th December 2020) from the date of vacancy publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
ASN reserves the right to qualify/disqualify any applications without any reason.