F&B Supervisor / Chef De Partie
We know finding the right fit for your hospitality property is one of the arduous jobs. Moreover, your company has to spend 50% of time and effort in finding and retaining the new employees. Where this valuable time can be invested in creating new businesses. Hence , 99hospitality is here to make a change in the hospitality industry and the way recruiting is done.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Vacancy announcement for the five star esteemed boutique hotel in Thamel, kathmandu.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with departmental policies and standard service procedures.
- Supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices.
- Analyze all guest requirements and prepare plans resolve customer care related issues and satisfy guests.
- Monitor and ensure optimal cleanliness, sanitation for all growth oriented organizational projects.
- Manage and administer supply of linen cloths and uniforms to staff members for cleaning rooms and other private suits.
- Perform regular investigation on design and provide all materials and devices to ensure enhancement of better services.
- Assist all room service staff members to work properly and provide maximum facilities to guests to outlet.
- Monitor all phone calls to room service department to ensure timely resolution for same.
- Facilitate procedures to take orders from visitors in systematic way and ensure compliance to all regulations and standards of department.
- Monitor bar set-up maintenance programs, check buffet/reception tables and coffee breaks process plus initiate plans to enhance beauty of hotels.
- Coordinate with various departments and ensure staff set up and supply remain according to departmental standards.
- Monitor and ensure completion of orders, administer all maintenance projects plus communicate with engineering staff for all repairs.
- Prepare documents and maintain adherence to departmental standards.
- Monitor status of assignments and any follow-up in association with manage plus supervisor in waiting list.
- Overhaul and monitor archives plus check price list of food and drinks inclusive and analyze on food and drinks.
- Inspect food and beverage product preparation programs and maintain goodwill of company.
CHEF DE PARTIE
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Culinary school diploma
Desirous applicants possessing relevant experience and qualification are requested to send their updated C.V. along with a covering letter and a recent PP size photo via email to email@example.com by April 30, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.