EXPRESSION OF INTEREST : NGO/DPO partner selection in each provinces of Nepal
CBM International in Nepal spans across all provinces with 21 core working districts, and works through a programmatic approach to ensure inclusive development of persons with disabilities. CBM initiated its work in Nepal since 1982 and supports a diverse mix of national partners engaged in Inclusive Eye and Ear Care, Rehabilitation, Education, and Social Inclusion of persons with disabilities. Based on its core values and over 100 years of professional expertise, CBM addresses poverty both as a cause and as a consequence of disability, and works in partnership with local and national civil society organisations to create an inclusive society for all.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
EOI NUMBER: 04/2021
NGO/DPO partner selection in each provinces of Nepal
Expression of Interest (EOI) for DPO and or NGO partner selection in Province 1, Province 2, Bagmati, Gandaki, Lumbini, Karnali, Sudurpaschim Provinces.
CBM is an international development organization, committed to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world irrespective of race, gender or religious belief. CBM has been working in Nepal since 1982. Our work in Nepal spans across 36 districts and based on a programmatic approach to ensure inclusive development of persons with disabilities. Based on its core values and over 100 years of professional expertise, CBM addresses poverty both as a cause and consequence of disability, and works in partnership with local and national civil society organizations to create an inclusive society for all.
The Expression of Interest is to collaborate in implementing its possible project implementation in the mentioned provinces focusing on Community based inclusive development(CBID) approach; meaningful participation of person with disabilities in economic empowerment, inclusive educational facilities, women from the vulnerable communities in attaining resilient livelihood through enterprises and entrepreneurship.
Interested organizations having any of the following expertise and based in the mentioned geography are requested to submit their EOI on;
- Disability Inclusive Community Development
- Eye Health/care, Ear Health/care
- Community Mental health
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Humanitarian Action
- Education /Inclusive Education
Minimum Criteria of the applicant DPOs/NGOs:
- Provincial level/District level NGO with a strong working experience at Municipalities and district level project implementation.
- Experienced in working for socio-economic empowerment of rural community.
- Proven expertise and experience working in disability inclusion and rights of persons with disabilities.
- Have experience working in inclusive development.
- Strong capacity and experience in conducting all level advocacy.
- Working experience with more than two funding partners / INGOs on community development or above-mentioned specialized theme.
- Existence of functional governing/executive board and management.
- Affiliated to Social Welfare Council.
- Up to date periodic renewal and tax clearance certificate obtained.
Documents to be submitted:
- Duly filled Expression of Interest as per the format provided;
- Proposal (max 6 page) in one of the themes mentioned above as per the organizations’ expertise;
- Copies of updated Legal documents (Legislations, NGO registration, SWC affiliation, PAN certificate, organization renewal and Tax clearance certificate);
- A detailed profile of the NGO that includes type of programmes implemented, target groups supported, existing policies and cross cutting issues;
- Last three year’s annual audit reports including Fiscal year 2076/77;
- Two references from current or previous donors/partners.
Note: Please submit the latest documents wherever applicable.
Please follow the given hyperlink (EOI Format) to access EOI Format. If you have any query related to EOI submission, please write to us at email@example.com.
The completed EOI including organizational documents mentioned above should be submitted in a sealed envelope to the following address by April 18 2021;
CBM Nepal Country Office
Milap Road, Sanepa 2/KA, Lalitpur Municipality, Nepal, www.cbm.org
Phone: +977 1 5441090/91
Online submission can be made to the following email address: Info.Nepal@cbm.org by April 18 2021.
Only short-listed NGOs and Disabled People Organizations (DPOs) will be notified for the further detail organizational assessment process. CBM reserves the right to accept or reject any or all application without giving any reason whatsoever. Attempt for influence by any means during the selection process will lead for disqualification.