Expression of Interest (EOI) for Graphics Designing Services
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) promotes democratic stability by providing technical assistance and applying field-based research to the electoral cycle worldwide to enhance citizen participation and strengthen civil societies, governance and transparency. Every IFES project is staffed by national and international staff while partnering with local organizations. This homegrown approach ensures that the expertise offered by IFES fits the needs of the country or client and the benefit of assistance outlasts the life of the project. Our work is nonpartisan and also includes projects that: Help citizens participate in their democracies Increase politicians' accountability to the electorate Strengthen government institutions Since its founding in 1987, IFES has worked in more than 100 countries - from developing democracies such as Liberia, to mature democracies such as the United States.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Expression of Interest (EOI) to
Participate in a Roster
Visual Material Development (Designing) Services
IFES Nepal hereby invites interested and potential
individuals/firms to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI)/Application for
enlisting in the list/roster of service providers for providing visual material
development (graphics designing) services as details provided in the Description
of Services below.
Description of Services
The Description of Services consists of developing visual materials in different formats based on content provided by the IFES. The service provider will work closely with IFES Nepal team to understand the requirements and concept and to develop the visual materials (designing) accordingly. The type of visual materials (arts, illustrations, graphics) will include, but not be limited to the following:
· Developing new illustrations/digital arts for handbooks/flip-charts/t-shirts and other promotional materials/presentations/logos– message/concept/content provided
· Editing existing illustrations in handbooks/flip-charts, calendar, notebook
· Layout of posters and handbooks
· Developing Brochures in different sizes and posters (A3) – content is provided
· Developing stage banners for events
· Developing social media content
Implementation of each Assignment
For each assignment, IFES Nepal will provide the required specifications (contents and information) to the qualified service provider based on their past works and experiences. The service provider and IFES will mutually agree on a unit rate and timeline to be completed the assignment, depending on the amount and complexity of work required. IFES will sign a contract for each assignment.
Interested individuals/firms should provide the following with their EoI/Application:
· Capacity statement (Cover Letter) of the service provider to deliver above description of services; and updated CV, in case of individual EOI/Application,
· Sample of previous works, at least three each of: (i) Illustration developed for a handbook or flip-chart; (ii) Poster; (iii) Brochure/infographic/flyer,
· Two references with contact details,
· Copy of VAT/PAN registration,
· Copy of latest Tax Clearance Certificate,
· Organization profile, in case of firm/company EOI/Application.
Submission of EOI/application
should be sent to email@example.com
by October 7, 2020, with subject line as “EOI for Visual Materials
Development (Designing) Services” along
with above required document.