Expression of interest (EOI) for Co-Evaluator (Consultant)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Call for Expression of interest (EOI) for Co-Evaluator (Consultant)
International Alert invites expression of interest from interested and qualified individual expert to carry out the Mid-Term Evaluation of one of its projects as a co-evaluator. The expert should have following qualifications and experiences:
- Master’s Degree in Law or Human Rights or equivalent in a relevant field.
- At least seven years of relevant professional experience working in gender and social inclusion, Transitional Justice (TJ), human rights and peacebuilding.
- Proven experience of conducting monitoring and evaluation and research on any relevant areas such as socio-economic, justice, human rights, gender, TJ and social inclusion issues.
- Proven experience in drafting and editing evaluation report, research papers, briefing papers and analytical papers on the issue of socio-economic, justice, TJ, human rights, gender and inclusion;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Nepali.
Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) of assignment. The interested applicants are requested to apply with an application letter along with his/her per day remuneration rate in NPR and latest updated CV to email@example.com Deadline for application is 14 August 2019.