Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We are a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk's businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Experience Required: 2+ years of overall industry experience with experience in ETL design/development.
- Support, development and data operation workload.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with team members and various stakeholders.
- Understand the business requirement, produce code and conduct testing to ensure that product meets the requirements.
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the packages.
- Participate in different support activities.
Skills and Expertise:
- Experience in creating ETL pipeline including extraction, transformation, merging, filtering, joining, cleansing, scheduling, monitoring, troubleshooting.
- Experience with ETL tools and processes (Pentaho/PDI preferred)
- Experience or Knowledge in Data masking and Data integrity check.
- Experience or Knowledge in any programing language like Java, Python, Shell Scripting etc.
- Experience in writing advanced SQL scripts.
- Experience or Knowledge in AWS Services.
- Experience working in an Agile development process.
- Excellent problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Superior organization skills, skilled at recognizing priorities and keeping a team focused on most important features.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skill in verbal and written.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mid-level to complex applications.
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.