Detailed Job description / requirements:
Lutheran World Relief (LWR), a U.S.-based non-profit development organization, is seeking to recruit Driver for the Nepal Office. The incumbent will be responsible for the following.
- Drive four-wheeler vehicle (car) mostly and two-wheeler as per need.
- Take care of vehicle scheduled maintenance and ensure that the vehicle allocated in good condition all the time. Carry out timely servicing and maintenance of vehicle as per the servicing schedule provided by the workshop. Perform minor repair/maintenance of vehicle when required.
- Maintain logbook and vehicle movement register.
- Ensure Security of vehicles when parked outside office compound.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Hold valid four-wheeler (car/Jeep) and two-wheeler license (motorcycle).
- Literate, preferably high school graduate and capable of reading, writing in Nepali and basic level of English preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of professional car driving experience.
- Conversant with the local traffic rules and regulations; Knowledge of defensive driving preferred.
Qualified Nepali citizens can submit their application and resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 2021 February 24, 5.00 pm. No other applications will be accepted.