Dot Net Developer
Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We are a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk's businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Verisk IoT/ Telematics is seeking an Application Developer to develop our next generation products with an opportunity to work with exciting, cutting-edge technologies that will enable us to deliver innovative, fast, scalable and reliable products to our customers. You will join the core team responsible for the development of our data exchange for connected cars and home that is one of its kind in the world!
In this role, you will be working alongside a diverse group of talented individuals that are responsible for creating and maintaining high traffic, API/web products depended on by top auto manufacturers and insurance companies for their daily business.
- Design and develop high performance software libraries and APIs
- Implement highly scalable, performant, fault tolerant processing systems in an AWS environment
- Be involved in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle
- Work with our Product teams to gather detailed requirements for new products, services & tools.
- Proactively seek out and minimize pain points within the infrastructure and code base
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and introduce them as needed
- Create next-gen solutions for unique and challenging use cases
- Lead a team of junior developer(s), provide guidance and mentorship
- Have strong sense of ownership with demonstrated ability to work independently
- Be focused, passionate, and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Have previous design/development experience with large-scale production systems and/or data platforms with knowledge of high availability cloud-based applications
- Experience working with Business Stakeholders. Ability to elaborate and convert business requirements into technical requirements, create architecture and design documents for the stakeholders.
- Knowledge of cloud-based applications would be a strong plus point
- Experience working with large-scale production systems and/or data platforms
- Experience leading a development effort, including mentoring younger developers
- Experience interfacing with external groups, product managers, partners, customers
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 5 years full-time work experience with good knowledge of AWS environment
- Strong ability to build RESTful services in C# with .NET/.NET Core and Python (nice to have)
- .Net Frameworks 4.5+ and .Net Core 2.0+
- SQL and NoSQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL and/or DynamoDB), Elasticsearch
- Proficient in SQL and relational database concepts
- Experience or Knowledge of AWS services like EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis, AWS Batch, Athena, Aurora PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch is a strong plus point
- Preferably certified in AWS skills
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Apply Here- https://smrtr.io/6KRkn