Dot Net Developer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a .Net Core Developer interested in creating efficient Web applications. As well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure, you will be responsible for architecting and building those applications. It is a highly collaborative effort to build a product, and as such, it requires a strong team player with a commitment to perfection.
- Proven ability in leading the design and development of API or data integration applications.
- Expertise in web services, Rest, WCF, and WebAPI.
- Superior ability to develop web applications using C#, .Net Core, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL Server database design and advanced query techniques (DML and performance tuning).
- Experience in Entity framework performance tuning.
- Experience with SSIS and/or Reporting Services;
- Strong understanding of design patterns, architecture, and best practices in development and deployment.
- Strong refactoring skills.
- Practices Test-driven development and does continuous integration.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects while meeting project deadlines;
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Demonstrated skills in providing accurate project coding timelines and estimates.
- Extensive experience in Object-Oriented Programming and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies including Agile.
- Demonstrated experience in recommending technology solutions, techniques, and processes for the department- and/or corporate-wide implementations
- Aptitude for mentoring junior developers
- NET Core Development
- Object Oriented Design Principles
- SQL Server
- Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Docker Containers PREFERRED
- DevOps Pipeline Automation/Integration PREFERRED
- Your own workstation
- Free Lunch
- Participate in events
- Excellent career opportunities
- Health & Accidental insurance coverage
- Recreational activities
- Paid Sick and Casual Leave
- Collaborative team members
Interested candidates can send their CVs online or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are requested to clearly specify the position that they are applying for. Failure to do so will automatically disqualify the candidate.