Documentation and Reporting Manager
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Consult 360o is a national consulting firm with an ambition of providing services to international, national, and local organizations to achieve their objectives. Consult 360o works with both governmental and non-governmental organizations in the array of Organizational Development, Capacity Building, Inclusive Development, Strategic Planning, and Evaluations including many more. To address its growing requirement, Consult 360o is seeking to add its team with a dynamic and result-oriented candidate to fulfill the position of Documentation and Reporting Manager.
Position: Documentation and Reporting Manager
Position Objectives: The position will meet proposal writing, report preparation, coordination with multiple stakeholders and office management functions of Consult 360o with the following responsibilities based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits.
- Overall coordination of the Organizations Work, including Budget, financial management, legal requirements.
- Develop project proposals for Consult 360 with highest quality and submit the proposals within given deadline.
- Prepare and ensure quality of consultancy reports and other relevant reports as per the need of the project.
- Ensure up-to-date information through documentation and dissemination with effective and efficient data collection, cleaning, and management format.
- Coordinate with national and local consultants for project implementation and reporting.
- Compile and analyze information and data collected/generated by the project staff/consultants during the implementation of each project activity through both MIS and manual systems.
- Coordinate and maintain quality relations with stakeholders and clients.
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organization and understand the need for change and what is required of them.
- Perform any other duties as per the need of the organization.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Work directly with board of directors for strategic directions and decisions.
- Manage human resources of the organization.
Candidate must have the following Professional experiences/qualifications
- Master’s Degree in business studies; economics; finance, environmental science or international relations
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in writing, editing and/or document production.
- Experience of working with consulting firms in a similar type of work is highly desirable
- Experience of working I/NGOs particularly as reporting and documentation officer/manager.
- Experience on organizing training/workshops and have very good facilitation skills
- Demonstrated technical skills in Proposal Writing, Bidding Document Preparation, Planning, and Reporting (both in the English and Nepali language)
- Demonstrated skills in preparing quality reports and other knowledge products
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of GO/NGOs’ procurement processes and systems at the federal, provincial, and local government level
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- team working skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills
- Training/workshop organization and facilitation skills.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- Project management and organizational skills
- IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- Skills in typing in both English and Nepali language is essential
- Strong understanding of Nepal’s development issues such as gender equity and social inclusion, environment and climate change, WASH, periodic planning, capacity development of local governments etc is required.
- Ability to work and act under pressure and with discretion in a politically and socially sensitive environment with a minimum of comfort
- Ability to travel under harsh conditions in rough terrain within the country whenever required
Value and Behavior
- The position is expected to follow Consult 360o rules and values
- An energetic person with positive mind set is required
Duty station and Travel
This position is based in Kathmandu with frequent field visits and extensive fieldwork as required.
Salary will be minimum Rs. 50,000 per month or more based on the experience and expertise.
Candidates meeting the above requirements and willing for a dynamic carrier as Documentation and Reporting Manager are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and your latest Curriculum Vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 May 2022.