Aasaman Nepal (ASN) with the vision of happy and healthy children is currently working in 15 districts of Nepal, irrespective of geographical location. Dedicated to childrenâ€™s education, health and rights, ASN works in various developmental themes; Health and nutrition, education, child protection, natural resource management, livelihood, and humanitarian response.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
As leading NGO, Aasaman Nepal has been engaged in developing and implementing programs aimed to protection, promotion and fulfillment of child rights in Nepal. Since its inception in 1999, ASN has continuously been active in the development of children in terms of education, child rights, health and nutrition and livelihood.
ASN is implementing “Promoting citizens empowerment and inclusive democracy in 2 Municipalities of Rautahat and Saptari District” with financial and technical support from BMZ and Welthungerhilfe (WHH) in Saptari and Rautahat districts in province 2, from 2018. Currently we are looking for following experienced and dynamic team players for the mentioned job position.
1. Position: District Coordinator - 1Nos (Female Candidate Only)
Duty Station: Rautahat
- Responsible for overall program, admin, human resource and finance management of the district.
- Mobilize field officers, Social Mobilizer and Volunteers to meet the result of program
- Assist to PM in program planning and monitoring.
- Support to prepare monthly and quarterly report of program and finance.
- Guide and capacitate the staff for effective program delivery.
- Ensure proper financial management, VFM and zero tolerance in the program.
- Proper management and monitoring of program in concern area.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly program reporting to the project manager as well as concerned department
- Make effective Coordination, communication and linkage with district line agencies
- Interlink ASN's various program to each other.
- Ensure effective and functional coordination and communication between central and district office of Aasaman, among GOs and NGOs at district level for effective and quality program.
- Make conceptual clarity and increase common understanding among stakeholders at all level on principles of Aasaman-Nepal.
- Represent Aasaman-Nepal at district level and conduct in a manner that is consistent with the values of the Aasaman Nepal
- Candidate must fully understand and agree to abide by the safeguarding principles with regards to children and adults they come in contact through their work.
Essential Qualification and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Social Science or related field
- Candidate must have knowledge and working experience in Good Governance
- At least 2 years’ experience in program coordination and implementation
- An excellent computer skill on Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Office Word
- Prior experience in training would be an asset.
Other Attributes for all positions: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.
Age Limit: Candidates between 21 years to 45 years are only eligible to apply for all the above positions.
Duration: Fixed term Contract
All employees must adhere to child safeguarding in person's provisions covered in the project agreement.
All employees must adhere to child safeguarding in persons provisions covered in the project agreement.
Ensure adherence to Aasaman Nepal's policies and internal procedures, protocols, Aasaman Nepal's code of Conduct with special attention to Child Protection and Do No Harm Policies.
Females from disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority. Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with an updated CV by 4th September 2019 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. No telephone enquiry is entertained.