Digital Marketing Specialist
Detailed Job description / requirements:
NMSPL , (A IT Services Provider) with operations from last 12 years is looking for a young, energetic and enthusiastic candidate for the following posts meeting the specified criteria listed below.
Digital Marketing Expert - 2
Education : Bachelors but no bar for exceptional candidates having expereince and zeal to perform/prove self.
- Must have a knowledge about AdWords
- Training in Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics Certification Exposure
- 1 year of work experience
- Knowledge about Search engine optimization (SEO) and Pay-per-click (PPC)
- Experience with Text Ads, Ad Extensions & Location Extensions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices & strategies including local search, review marketing, social media, web content and paid advertising
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics & reporting tools for site/campaign analysis
- Knowledge about SEO.
- Knowledge about Email and SMS marketing
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to ‘sell’ your ideas
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary: Best in the insdutry
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the criteria are requested to apply to email@example.com with resume and portfolios.