Digital Marketing Officer â€“ Mid Level
â€œPEOPLE WHO ARE MORE AMBITIOUS TO THEIR DREAM CAN CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER.â€ BUSINESS GROWTH COMPANY P.(LTD.) in Short "BGC" is Nepal's Technology & Investment Company. BGC Works on digital goods and mobile commerce platform - inspired and driven by a commitment to great consumer experience. Mobile first is also a leading app for every service like Payments, Online Shopping, and Online Food Delivery Services in Nepal. BGC also invests in early stage mobile companies through the BGC Venture.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Digital Marketing Officer – Mid Level
Basic Job Information
Job Category:IT & Telecommunication / Sales & Public Relations
Job Level: Mid-Level
Job Location: Basundhara ktm
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Apply Before(Deadline): 19th December 2019
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: 2 + years of relevant experience
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s websites
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
What we offer
Business Growth Company Pvt Ltd is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long-term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
- Competitive/ Attractive Salary
- Provident fund
- National/ International travel opportunities
- Dashain bonus
- Great work culture
- Flexible timings against performance
- Work from home facility (occasionally)
- Professional support and recognition
- Learn new technologies & novel implementations
- Exposure to multiple aspects of a small growing team
- Annual performance review
- Internal and external learning, training and workshop
- On-going career development
- Paid marriage leaves
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Refreshment events/ programs
Interested Candidates can send their resume with the expected salary at email@example.com