Digital Marketing Officer
Job posted on 10 Nov, 2022 Apply before 25 Nov, 2022
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Experience and skills in Advertising/Digital Marketing.
- Good writing and editing skills in English.
- Bachelors in Business or any other related field.
- 1 year or more experience.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, including Word and Excel, and Google drive.
- Basic Knowledge of SEO, and Keyword Research.
- Do general administrative work involving correspondence with advertisers, including emails, general liaising/organizing and invoices
- Occasional generic blog writing.
- Basic SEO work - such as adding keywords and meta descriptions to pages.
- General Social Media Post on various platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Working with marketing teams and professionals to develop marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
- Email sales lead.
- Generic data entry.