Digital Content Manager
B.M. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is located in Lainchaur, Kathmandu and is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and software development company working on international clients’ high-profile web applications. We among others work together with one of the world’s largest travel applications, making sure that they stay ahead in an internationally competitive landscape. One of our clients is Bookmundi ApS, a Denmark-based global travel booking portal, selling holidays and tours in more than 120 countries. We help our clients solve complex software development needs, provide customer service, conduct marketing, do business development, and handle general Business Process Outsourcing requirements. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced and agile company with plenty of opportunities for growth and development, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll be joining a very talented team of people in a fun and challenging work space, allowing you to learn and grow as much as you wish. If you’re smart, a quick learner, and ready for new challenges, join our team of professionals. We’re always looking for talented people. In general, you will be joining a dynamic and friendly office environment. Upon starting the job, you’ll be provided with a suitable laptop.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Digital Content Manager
Job Category: Marketing and Content Writing
Organization: B.M Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Vacancy Code: 21-22/D/1-2
Job Type: Full Time Position
Deadline: 20th January 2022
Do you have an analytical mindset, a great command of verbal and written English and an interest in online commerce in general? Are you self-driven and ready to drive content and marketing efforts online, including managing online content writers? If yes, join one of the world’s largest travel booking portals as a Digital Content Manager, a role located in our Content, Marketing and Product department.
Aside from managing your online team of writer and coordinating with business partners, you will be driving tasks revolving around content, business and marketing.
- Great command of written and verbal English
- Prior experience with storytelling and content writing
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Confident in liaising with business partners around the world.
- Managerial skills would be a plus
- Experience with SEO would be a plus
Tasks at Hand
- Strategic partnership building with influencers, other sites and tour operators
- Outreach efforts as part of tactical and strategic link building activities
- You will be hiring your own team of writers to help execute the content plan and beef up overall content marketing efforts
- Find images and upload the articles written, in a SEO-friendly manner
- Develop new content structures and templates
- Tactical SEO research as part of ongoing content optimization efforts
- Various adhoc tasks
Why choose us?
- Grow as a person through exposure to global culture, B.M. Nepal Pvt. Ltd is a sister company of Bookmundi ApS, located in Denmark.
- Potential for career advancement
- Be part of a talented, hard-working and fun team of +20 employees.
- The opportunity to receive a week’s paid vacation abroad, if the company meets its 2022 year goal.
- Five days’ work per week - Mon-Fri 9 AM to 5 PM
- Attractive salary packages based on your qualifications and experience
- Medical and accidental insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Sponsored healthy lunch at office
- Employee referral programs