Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We are a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk's businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a candidate (AWS DevOps/Linux admin) to design, implement, support, administrator and maintain NoSQL Databases in AWS Cloud, who is willing to learn BigData/NoSQL databases administration in the job.
Note: Depending on your experience and qualification you might be eligible for Sign On bonus.
- Assist in the architecture of systems to provide a highly scalable, highly available server structure which provides web services for customers.
- Work closely with application development teams and systems administration to test, troubleshoot, and optimize new and existing network-driven applications.
- Monitor production, test, and development environments and actively pursue any issues limiting the performance and scalability of these systems.
- Must be willing to carry a cell phone, be on-call and occasionally work odd hours to help meet customer service level agreements.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required.
- Knowledge of Linux Administration, Linux command line interface.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) – EC2, S3, Cloud Formation. etc.
- Basic familiarity in: Bash, Web concepts such as REST APIs.
- Some experience with any databases is a plus.
- Must have passion for technology, be eager to learn and focused on automation.
APPLY HERE - https://smrtr.io/6KRmN