We know finding the right fit for your hospitality property is one of the arduous jobs. Moreover, your company has to spend 50% of time and effort in finding and retaining the new employees. Where this valuable time can be invested in creating new businesses. Hence , 99hospitality is here to make a change in the hospitality industry and the way recruiting is done.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
POSITION: RESTAURANT INCHARGE
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge.
- Should have good communication skill. Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management required from a reputable university in Nepal or Abroad in F & B sector.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar organization.
- The candidate must be proficient in both written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Skills including communication, leadership, interpersonal skills etc. are essential.
- Knowledge of computer software including MS Office.
- Up-to date with food and beverage trends and best practices.
- Should be willing to stay in the location appointed.
- Manage all Food & Beverage & day-to-day operations of the restaurant and bar within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Prepare duty rosters of service attendants ensuring appropriate staffing levels at all times
- Supervise the service staff to ensure that the staffs are delivering customer service as per company standards
- Ensure that safety and hygiene standards are followed at all times within the department
- Monitor the appearance of staff, ensure they are correctly dressed and meet the approved standards of appearance
- Provide stock details to the F&B Executive for stock replenishment
- Train and develop the service staff and help to improves the service standard
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management
- Maintain the standard of service delivered to the guests and ensures the quality of services is in accordance with the company budgeted standards
- Maintains and sets the highest level of sanitation throughout all food and beverage areas and implement standards for quality, safety and hygiene in the department and ensure that all members of the department follow such standards
- Communicates closely with the Reporting Manager on all department-related issues
- Take a leadership role in developing all F&B policies and procedures pertaining to employees, work manuals, sanitation requirements, consumption, costs, qualities, menus, special parties and events
Desirous applicants are requested send us their up to date Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
Contact : +977-1-5181114 / 9808626545
|Position Level||Full Time|
|Education||Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)|
|Posted Date||15 May, 2019|
|Apply Before||30 May, 2019|