Job posted on 15 May, 2019
Apply before 14 Jun, 2019
Cloudy Fox Technology Pvt. Ltd.
We are a fresh company; started on 2012. We specialize on developing web based and mobile based applications.
Joining us will be a starting point for you to learn more and lean a bit more towards your VISION.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling with attention to all technical and customer need aspects
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Create spreadsheets and assist with reports and data extraction, combining various data from existing files
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Set specific objectives and reports on weekly, monthly and project specific basis
- Comply with data integrity and security policies (GDPR)
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Data Manager/ Data Administrator or similar position
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution, modeling etc.)
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc. will be added advantage.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, R Studios, Python, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in R & Python is highly desirable
- Excellent communication (English) and collaboration skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc. is a plus
- Experience with PowerBI is most.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase is required
- Self-motivated; able to drive work independently towards the successful attainment of department goals and project completion dates
- Strong computer skills with modern database and information system technologies – in particular Salesforce or similar CRM Systems
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- Associate’s degree or BSc/BA in information technology or computer science is preferred