DATA QA ENGINEER
GrowByData was founded by powerhouses in big data analytics and SaaS, who have leveraged the power of global operations for decades. We help early-to-growth-stage companies use data to improve margins, delight customers, and accelerate revenue growth.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you interested in having your products be used by 1000s of brands globally? Does building a global brand excite you? Does having your solutions be used by the world’s top brand get you up from bed? GrowByData is on a mission to expand its distribution to the world’s retailers and is seeking energetic, creative, and self-driven individuals to join the challenge. We are looking for motivated, and talented individuals to join us as Data QA Engineer to deliver our enterprise platform!
TITLE: DATA QA ENGINEER
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to see through large data facts and figures and come up with conclusion
- Good number crunching and math skills
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficiency in data analysis and data quality checks
- Some experience with business intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Willingness to learn new BI tools and technologies
- Knowledge of e-commerce and digital marketing is a BIG PLUS.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali.
- Owns Data Quality.
- Collaborate with business team to understand the data and reporting needs
- Collaborate with engineering team to understand different data flows, data metrices, and data models used across the data platform
- Understands data quality issues – wrong data, incomplete data, incorrectly computed data and so on
- Develop and maintain the data quality assurance framework for the company
- Perform ongoing data exploration using varieties of data exploration tools and techniques; find out facts, figures, trends, anomalies, etc. from the data
- Perform periodic data gap and data quality analysis and proactively communicate findings to ensure high availability and optimal data quality across all data stores
- Track, monitor, document, communicate and educate data quality findings across the team
- Develops KPI charts and anomaly detection chart
- Builds issue resolution process
- Stays on top of changes happening in SERP and can dissect reasons for data quality issues
- A cultivated commitment to testing every aspects of the data and reports
- Maintain strict confidentiality of your work.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with team members, leads, management, and clients where necessary.
- Assist in creating a friendly, entrepreneurial and A+ corporate culture in Nepal.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree, preferably in engineering, math or related fields.
EXPERIENCE: Prior 2 years and above experience in a relevant field would be preferred and favorable.
If the challenge excites you, please apply with your CV, your work sample and 3 reasons why this excited you. Feel free to send your work samples from the industry or otherwise to prove yourself.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered immediately.