GrowByData was founded by powerhouses in big data analytics and SaaS, who have leveraged the power of global operations for decades. We help early-to-growth-stage companies use data to improve margins, delight customers, and accelerate revenue growth.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Are you interested in having your products be used by 1000s of brands globally? Does building a global brand excite you? Does having your solutions be used by the world’s top brand get you up from bed? GrowByData is on a mission to expand its distribution to the world’s retailers and is seeking energetic, creative, and self-driven individuals to join the challenge. We are looking for motivated, and talented individual to join us as Data Analyst to deliver our enterprise platform! If the challenge excites you, please apply with your CV, your work sample and 3 reasons why this excited you. Feel free to send your work samples from the industry or otherwise to prove yourself. Email email@example.com to be considered immediately
TITLE: DATA ANALYST
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data systems including writing scripts, web scraping.
- Should gather and process both structured and unstructured data in a way that is useful for analysis.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Should provide data support and write SQL queries, and create reports in collaboration with software developers.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Deliver to and communicate with team members and client on/offshore effectively, regularly, and professionally
- Experience in data analysis
- Strong analytical and logical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in MS SQL writing queries
- Experience in Python
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and marketplaces will be an added value
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent communication and personal interaction skills
- Passionate about learning and self-motivated; drive to contribute ideas and share knowledge proactively; must be a team player.
EDUCATION: Bachelor in Computer Engineering / Sciences or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: 1 year of prior working experience in a relevant field would be preferred and favorable.