Customer Support Representative
eSewa Fonepay Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce. eSewa App is available for both iOS and Android devices and it's primary web portal is www.esewa.com.np.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Designation: Customer Support Representative
Department: Customer Support Department
We are looking for Customer Support Representative who interact with customers on behalf of an organization.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that client’s feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Candidates must passed Bachelor’s Degree
- Time Flexibility: Morning, Day, Evening and Overnight shift (Any shift can be assigned).
- Experienced or fresher’s can apply
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, typing speed and MS office packages.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.