JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Crew Member for one of our clients.
A reputed cafe based in Kathmandu
Job Title: Crew member ( Male/Female ) - 4
- Customer Service
- Managing the kitchen
- Serving the customers and dishwashing
- Work related to cleanliness and as assigned
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Intermediate pass. Fair in written and spoken English.
- Experience preferable but not necessary.
Duty shifts and hour: 8 hrs duty anytime between 9 am to 9 pm on a rotation basis in between the staffs
Pay package: Rs. 10,000 (Basic)
- Medical, accidental and life insurance cover after probation.
- Provision for breakfast and lunch
- OT 1.5 per hours worked
- Quarterly incentive once every 3 months
- Yearly increment
- Opportunity for career growth (team leader>supervisor>Asst. Manager>restaurant manager ) depending on candidate performance on the floor.
Note: The candidate must be ready to do overall duties assigned to him/her. This includes from handling the customer to back kitchen duties.