Established a decade back, Meeting Point Pvt. Ltd. has been working consistently to build its reputation in outdoor and indoor media by providing the best audio visual production services. We are specialists for high-gloss programmes / documentaries / short videos / advertisements / public service announcements for TV / Radio / Social Medias / Online Portals and Theatres. As a production company based in Kathmandu we operate all around the country and can offer a wide network of professional partners. We also have expanded our experience of working for national and international non-governmental organizations all these years. We do provide flexible working hours and conditions to create ideal working environment for our employees.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Manage and mentor a core creative team
- Oversee all aspects of creative production: audiovisual production, social campaigns, brand campaigns, social media content, ads, graphic designs, etc.
- Monitoring Scripts and Concept Notes
- Content Review and Research
- Direction of audiovisuals
- Prepare periodic reports about the assigned activities
Qualifications and Preferable Candidates
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mass communication/Film Studies/ Fine Arts/ Media and Music or any other related subjects with related field experiences.
- Strong direction background
- Experienced in leading creative projects
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Creative thinker who appreciates diverse perspectives and collaboration
- Ability to lead, inspire and bring conceptual ideas
- Independent self-starter
- Good Written and Communication Skills (Both in English and Nepali)
- Good understanding on contemporary issues, activities and approaches in child protection, child rights, education policies, and social issues.
- At least five years of experience in production involving activities
- Familiar with the production tools of Audio Visuals
- Ability to use MS Office package
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter with an updated CV through email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th June, 2020 by 5 pm, with the subject ‘Application for the Post of ………….. (Mention the post you are applying for)’. Please also mention your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Meeting Point reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and possess no salary bar for deserving candidates.
- We work with a pool of freelancers as per requirement of various projects. Freelancers of creative sector are encouraged to submit their CVs stating their field of interest.