Cook and Restaurant Manager
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Cook and Restaurant Manager in Australia
WIDEN is a migration and recruitment agency in Australia. Our office is located in Sydney. We do Australian visa processes. Every now and then Australian employers come to us asking for staffs from overseas for their business. Therefore, we are posting this ad to find right people for our client, Indian Restaurant.
About the employer
The employer is an Indian Restaurant in Albury, New South Wales, Australia (Close cities are Sydney and Canberra). They are looking for hardworking experienced cook and manager for their restaurant. The employer has two restaurants nearby and you will be working in both of them depending on requirements.
Help From Employer
The employer will help you in finding the accommodation before you go to Australia so that you do not have to worry about where to stay. Employer will pay you good salary for you to be able to stay in Australia, save money and look after your family. Employer will also help in getting permanent residency, if you qualify.
50,000 to 60,000 Australia Dollar per year, which is marketing level salary in Australia.
- Should be able to cook & highly experienced in both at Indian Curry & Tandoori sections
- Should be able to handle both sections simultaneously during quiet periods.
- We use charcoal based Tandoori oven, experience in this preferable.
- Should know South Indian cuisine, making Dosas etc.
- Indian sweets like gulab jamun etc.
- Should be be flexible to work weekends & 6 days a week.
- Fast & efficient
- Open & close the restaurant.
- Taking orders, good English & fine customer service skills, taking quick orders on phone & in person .
- Able to work unsupervised
- Should be flexible to work weekends & 6 days a week.
- Should have know how of Indian cuisine.
- Should be flexible to work anywhere in the restaurant.
- Manager should something about everything, need not everything about something.
- Fast & efficient.
How to apply
Please email your cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you if you are suitable.