Control Room Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
GEMS School, a leading educational institution in the country, founded in 1984 A.D., is a residential cum day, co-educational school with world class infrastructure. It is the only school in Nepal to have been bestowed upon the National Educational Award six times, Regional Educational Award two times and The Best Provincial School Award two times since its inception.
The school primarily focuses on the overall-development of the students with the implementation of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) incorporating modern teaching pedagogies. We are inviting applications from well-qualified, experienced and dynamic candidates with strong commitment to progressive professional development for the following position:
Job Title: Control Room Officer
- Bachelors in any discipline.
- 3 years of relevant experience in the related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the Control Room remains secure at all times and that no unauthorized person enters the Control Room.
- Observing and monitoring of all the CCTV cameras in the school and college premises and and coordinating with concerned authorities in real time to share any suspicious activities encountered.
- Review footages of the previous captures.
- Report any incident, suspicious activities, injury, discipline problems, abuse, bully, fights and any other usual scenes to the concerned department/ management in an accurate manner.
- Record keeping and maintain documentation of information and footages reported to the concerned authority/ department.
- Keep a close eye on the employee sign in and sign out procedures for arrival and departure during the office hours and report about any disobedience to the concerned departments.
- Work with confidentiality and safeguarding of recorded documents.
- Maintenance of CCTV cameras, walkie-talkie and other equipment and report about any problems/ breakdowns and fix it by communicating with vendors/ suppliers.
- Aware of all emergency procedures ensuring all emergency exits are kept clear at all times.
- Fill out incident/ maintenance checklist sheet on a daily basis in order to report any inconsistencies taken place during that day.
- Maintain Strict Confidentiality of all digital as well as paper records.
- Carry out other duties assigned as per the need of the institution
Salary no bar for suitable candidates.
Interested candidates may apply online via a downloadable form, which must be completed and sent to the Director at email@example.com or dropped in person at the school office latest by December 8, 2021 (Mangshir22, 2078). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the recruitment process.