Control Room Officer
JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Control Room Officer for our client company
Position: Control Room Officer
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years of work experience in related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the Control Room remains secure at all times and that no unauthorized person enters the Control Room.
- Observing and monitoring of all the CCTV cameras in the school and college premises.
- Review footages of the previous captures.
- Report any incident, suspicious activities, injury, discipline problems, abuse, bully, fights and any other usual scenes to the concerned department/ management in an accurate manner.
- Record keeping and maintain documentation of information and footages reported to the concerned authority/ department.
- Keep a close eye on the employee sign in and sign out procedures for arrival and departure during the office hours and report about any disobedience to the concerned departments.
- Work with confidentiality and safeguarding of recorded documents.
- Maintenance of CCTV cameras, walkie-talkie and other equipment and report about any problems/ breakdowns and fix it by communicating with vendors/ suppliers.
- Aware of all emergency procedures ensuring all emergency exits are kept clear at all times.
- Fill out incident/ maintenance checklist sheet on a daily basis in order to report any inconsistencies taken place during that day.
- Maintain Strict Confidentiality of all digital as well as paper records.
- Carry out other duties assigned as per the need of the institution