Content Writer [Work from home]
Nectar Digit seeks to create a network of ground-breaking business solutions for startups, SMEs and budding young technopreneurs which are simple, yet expandable and affordable for all… The establishing of Nectar Digit is the brainchild of a technically skilled young entrepreneur ‘Amrit Sparsha’ who doggedly labored hard in a highly competitive environment of digital companies growing by the day in the ancient capital of Kathmandu. His long term vision, which came about through blood, sweat & tears - virtually, led to the founding of Nectar digit in the year 2018. Since then, there was no looking back. COVID-19 has brought the world’s economy to its knees. However, on the brighter side, it has helped businesses grasp the desperate need for a digital revolution. In these uncertain times of a raging pandemic where humans can’t get close enough for any business purposes; tech-dependency has risen to a very high level. Our lives are literally tuned to the touch of Smartphone screens. In such a radically changed high-tech world, businesses will greatly face hurdles & left behind if they do not seek digital alternatives. It’s high time for Ecom-businesses to apply the latest digital technology forintroducing products to a worldwide audience witnessing speedy digitization. At Nectar Digit, we empower young Entrepreneurs through result-oriented Digitization by providing support to rising startups with proper consulting, training, and offering affordable technical solutions that help them reorganize their business operations. Become a part of the Nectar Digit family, we’ll give you business solutions with an edge over your competitors and connect you to a digital world that ensures success
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create original content. The content writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps.
- Content Writing will be the primary job of the selected candidates along with analyzing research papers, presentations, and report writing for Graduate and Post-Graduate levels.
- Bachelor's degree / Master's Degree or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Should have internet access and laptop.
Able to submit your CV & certificate.
Fresher can apply.
Training will be provided.
No of Vacancies:
Health Field = 3
Management Field = 10
Office Days: 6 Days a Week
To apply please contact us or send us your resume.
Contact: Sunil 9818395252